The high performance Lithrone designed for today’s printing environment:The Lithrone G40
Embodying the world’s premier press production system, the environmentally responsible Tsukuba Plant consistently
exceeds the highest expectations of customers. Now the Tsukuba Plant has transformed the Lithrone S40 – the strategic
partner of the printing business since its debut in 2002 – into the Lithrone G40.
The ‘G’ of the Lithrone G40 stands for ‘green, ’ symbolizing Komori’s stance on the environment.
The Lithrone G40 combines the state-of-the-art technologies from the LSX40 with the award-winning features of the
LS40 to deliver a best-in-class machine for today’s printing marketplace. Designed with Komori’s dedication to precision
manufacturing, the G40 ensures high quality print with unsurpassed productivity. Manufactured with Komori’s laser focus
on the environment, the Lithrone G40 promotes green printing by reducing consumable and energy usage and lowering
the carbon footprint of print. With Komori’s revolutionary KHS-AI technology at its core and a maximum printing speed of
16,500 sheets per hour, the Lithrone G40 is nothing other than the ultimate high performance printing machine.
- The press offers a maximum printing speed of 16,500 sheets per hour and delivers very stable high-speed operation with a wide range of sheet thicknesses from ultrathin to thick sheets.
- The Asynchronous Automatic Plate Changer (A-APC)* significantly improves working efficiency and greatly reduce preparation time. (Also available for Full-APC*)
- Fusion of the KHS-AI integrated control system and the H-UV/H-UV L (LED)* system shortens makeready time, cuts paper waste, and reduces printing time to the utmost while maintaining the high print quality and high productivity that are characteristic of offset printing. Both ultimate short-run competence and short job cycle times are achieved.
- Saves energy and resources, reduces harmful chemical substances such as volatile organic compounds (VOCs) released during printing, and reduces noise. The Lithrone G40 is an environmentally responsible press.
- *Optional specification
|Max. printing speed||sph||16500
|Number of colors||2,4-6
|Max. sheet size||mm||720×1030||720×1030|
|Max. printing area||mm||710×1020||710×1020|
|Feeder pile height||mm||1,150||1,150|
|Delivery pile height||mm||1,150||1,150|
*1 The GL40-H is a specification only for the Chinese market that allows the selection of an optional maximum printing speed of 17,200 sph.
* Maximum printing varies according to printing conditions.
* Performance and numbers may differ from specifications herein. Specifications my also be modified for product improvements.