The Power to Meet Diverse Needs with Outstanding Performance
The Lithrone G37: 37-inch Press for the OffsetOnDemand Age
The Lithrone G37 37-inch sheetfed press has joined the Lithrone G series lineup, the epitome of cutting-edge technologies and Komori know-how. Equipped with an evolved version of the KHS-AI integrated control system for quick print start-up, this OffsetOnDemand machine addresses the critical needs of short turnarounds, many different printed products, short runs and low cost.
A compact press that can produce A1-size products, the Lithrone G37 offers a 640 x 940 mm maximum sheet size. Capable of printing sheets up to 37 inches in width, this press has the power to address the full span of requirements in the publishing and commercial printing segments. Since color management can be implemented by including a CMS color bar on sheets with 8-up A4 or American letter size impositions, this machine is ideal for producing high page-count products with high print quality.
Perfect for printing items in the international standard A1 poster size, plus total flexibility in layout criteria such as bindery register marks. The 15,000 sheets per hour maximum printing speed and stable operation afforded by automated systems with KHS-AI at their core make the Lithrone G37 the ultimate high technology machine for outstanding productivity and consistent bottom-line performance.
- OffsetOnDemand machine with high reliability.
- Accommodates short turnarounds, short runs of many different products and on-press proofing because KHS-AI is standard equipment.
- High-speed stable operation at the 15,000 sph maximum printing speed with sheet thicknesses of 0.04 to 0.6 mm. (0.06~0.8 option)
- Maximum sheet size of 640 x 940 mm accommodates a wide range of printing needs not only for publishing and commercial printing but also packaging printing.
|Number of colors||2,4,5|
|Max. sheet size||mm||640×940|
|Max. printing area||mm||620×930|
|Feeder pile height||mm||1,100|
|Delivery pile height||mm||1,100|
* Performance and numbers may differ from specifications herein.
* Specifications may also be modified for product improvements.