Highcon EUCLID III/IIIS
Application versatility made possible by digital cutting and creasing
The Highcon® Euclid III replaces a complex, expensive and slow die-making and setup process, with an in-house controlled digital system, delivering improved responsiveness, design flexibility and enhanced efficiency. The Highcon Euclid III addresses today’s operational challenges and answers tomorrow’s growth needs by opening the door to countless new opportunities in high value applications and markets; from packaging and commercial print applications to Web-to-Pack and even 3D modeling.
- Up to 1,500 sheets/hour
- Wide substrate range: label stock, cartonboard and microflute
- Compatible with existing workflows
- Variable Data Cutting (optional)
- Highcon Axis Web-to-Pack Package (optional)
- 3D Modeling Package (optional)
- Highcon Integrated Digital Stripping (optional)
|Max. sheet size||mm||760 × 1,060|
|Min. sheet size||mm||320 × 457|
|Max. throughput||sph||2,250 (option)*1|
|Substrate||Cartonboard and labels: 200-600μ
Microflute N+F+G: Up to1.2mm
* Specifications are for exhibit machine.
* Performance and numbers may differ from specifications herein, and specifications may also be modified for product improvements.
*1: Depends on layout imposition and substrate.