High quality in a compact design — the perfect answer for today’s opportunities
The Enthrone embodies the high print quality and leading-edge technologies that have become synonymous with Komori. And with its stepless operator-side design and small footprint, the Enthrone fits easily in any installation space.
The highly specified Enthrone is configured with double-size impression and transfer cylinders to ensure consistent performance on short runs of a diverse work mix.
Accommodating sheet thicknesses of 0.04 mm to 0.6 mm, the press dramatically shortens the time required for changeover between light and heavy stocks because no transfer cylinder gripper pad adjustment is necessary. The Enthrone, in short, enables working efficiencies that result in higher margins and business growth.
*Sheet thickness range for perfectors: 0.04 ~ 0.45 mm in straight mode, 0.04 ~ 0.3 mm in perfecting mode.
- Outstanding cost-performance in a press that allows single-sided and two-sided printing on light or heavy stock with just one machine.
- Equipped with a high-performance perfecting mechanism that uses a ‘double-double-single ’ cylinder configuration.
- High print quality in both perfecting and straight printing modes.
- Smooth perfecting cylinder surface ensures easy running of thick paper.
- Makeready time is substantially shortened because paper thickness change requires no transfer cylinder gripper pad adjustment and perfecting changeover is automatic.
|Model||ENTHRONE 26P||ENTHRONE 29P|
|Number of colors||4,5||4,5|
|Max. sheet size||mm||480×660||530×750|
|Max. printing area||mm||Single-sided:470×650
|Plate size||mm||560×670||605×760(605×745 option)|
|Feeder pile height||mm||800||800|
|Delivery pile height||mm||600||600|
* Performance and numbers may differ from specifications herein. Specifications may also be modified for product improvements.
* Margin for vacuum wheels on back side of sheet required for double-sided printing.